Boys Academy is a unique welfare project of The Bombay Sappers
dedicated towards the welfare of the wards of Bombay Sappers. It
provides a golden opportunity to the students to pursue their
studies in a place like Pune which is considered as the Oxford of
the East. In addition, it also offers a structured developmental
training program to the students to enable them to develop a
holistic and balanced personality needed to compete for elite career
- Lush green and secure surroundings.
- Comfortable and fully furnished accommodation.
- Sports fields.
- Well laid out dinning hall.
- Well established computer Lab.
- TV room with home theatre.
- Recreation room with all indoor games.
- Hobby Centre.
- Self study rooms.
- Additional facilities like cinema, swimming, horse riding,
golf, gymnasium, lawn tennis, etc.
- Academic tuitions by qualified tutors.
- CSD facility.
- Free medical cover.
- Free transport to school and back.
- Activities Undertaken.
Emphasis on speaking in English
- Personality development.
- Academics (coaching, guidance
- Inculcation of leadership
- Development of physical and
- Games & Sports.
- Hobbies & extracurricular
- General knowledge and general
- Insistence on clean and
- Fee Structure
(a) For School Going Children
(5th to 12 th std)
(i) Wards of war widows
- Rs 400/- pm
(ii) Wards of widows
- Rs 500/- pm
(iii) Wards of Bombay Sappers
- Rs 900/- pm
(iv) Wards of pers of other Arms &
- Rs 1000/-pm
1. In addition to the above, admission fees of Rs. 1000/-
(Non-refundable) and security deposit of Rs. 3000/-
(Refundable) will be paid by each student.
2. School/College fees are separate.
to download brochure please
to download Application Form please
to download Eligibility Criteria
please Click Here
to download Indemnity Bond please
to download List of personal
belongings to be brought by each student while joining / rejoining
after summer vacation please Click